We are delighted to announce that Geshe Zopa will be visiting Perth next month as part of a ‘Cultivating Kindness’ tour of Australian FPMT centres.
— BOOK NOW —
ATTEND ALL SESSIONS or select an individual session below.
Join by Zoom: A meeting Link will be included in your ticket purchase confirmation email. Click on the link underneath ‘JOIN’ to attend the session.
Ordained SANGHA – please get in touch with us by Wednesday 19/7 to be sent a link to the zoom sessions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 20th July: 7.30 – 9pm Geshe Zopa: Public Talk – Taking Buddhism From The Cushion To The Real World. More Info
- Friday 21st July: 7.30 – 9pm A Chat With Geshe Zopa About Lama Zopa. More Info
- Saturday 22nd July: 10am – 12 noon Tara Wall Consecration With Geshe Zopa (FREE EVENT, please RSVP for catering purposes) More Info
- Saturday 22nd July: 2.00pm – 4.00pm Geshe Zopa: Impermanence and Bodhicitta More Info
- Sunday 23rd July 11am – 5pm Geshe Zopa: Impermanence and Bodhicitta More Info
About The Teacher
Geshe Tenzin Zopa was born in 1972 in the Tsum Valley in Nepal and is a Tibetan Buddhist monk of the Mahayana tradition. He entered Sera Jey University in 1990 to undertake extensive studies in Tibetan Buddhist philosophy and graduated as a Geshe in 2007.
Geshe Zopa entered Kopan Monastery in 1984 and was ordained as a monk. At Kopan he studied Tibetan language, English, Nepali, art, lama dance, ritual, puja, and Buddhist philosophy. During his adult life Geshe Zopa has worked for his close teacher, Kyabje Lama Zopa Rinpoche, as an international touring geshe with FPMT. He has taught extensively across the world in Europe, the Indian sub-continent, Asia, and Australia.
Currently based in Australia, Geshe Zopa tours the world teaching at the request of Buddhist centres, and following the advice of Lama Zopa Rinpoche.