- This event has passed.
Geshe Zopa: Impermanence and Bodhicitta
July 22 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Saturday 22nd July 2.00pm – 4.00pm
A lack of awareness of impermanence robs us of true happiness and prevents us from achieving our potential. Bodhicitta – the great thought for others – gives contentment, a purpose in life and transforms the way we interact with others.
— BOOK NOW —
ATTEND ALL SESSIONS or select an individual session below.
Join by Zoom: A meeting Link will be included in your ticket purchase confirmation email. Click on the link underneath ‘JOIN’ to attend the session.
Ordained SANGHA – please get in touch with us by Wednesday 19/7 to be sent a link to the zoom sessions email@example.com
- Thursday 20th July: 7.30 – 9pm Geshe Zopa: Public Talk – Taking Buddhism From The Cushion To The Real World. More Info
- Friday 21st July: 7.30 – 9pm A Chat With Geshe Zopa About Lama Zopa. More Info
- Saturday 22nd July: 10am – 12 noon Tara Wall Consecration With Geshe Zopa (FREE EVENT, please RSVP for catering purposes) More Info
- Saturday 22nd July: 2.00pm – 4.00pm Geshe Zopa: Impermanence and Bodhicitta More Info
- Sunday 23rd July 11am – 5pm Geshe Zopa: Impermanence and Bodhicitta More Info