Hayagriva Buddhist Centre is a Mahayana Tibetan Buddhist centre in Perth, Western Australia, an affiliated member of the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition. The Centre is open: 10am – 2pm, Monday – Saturday ph 9367 4817
Special events coming up…
(click on the pictures to find out more)
On an emotional roller coaster? Get some balance with CEB, a cutting edge program combing contemplative practice with the latest in western psychology. Cultivating emotional balance (CEB) is an evidence based approach to dealing with our emotions, increasing our positive states and reducing regrettable emotional episodes.
Lessons from a yogini: A special visit to our centre by a very special being, Khadrola shows us what overcoming our self centredness and self grasping can lead to.
Following on from her 2013 visit to Perth, Venerable Robina will again be speaking to capacity audiences. Her remarkable ability to the get to the heart of the Buddha's teachings in a way that makes them come alive for students is but one of the reasons she is in high demand all around the world.
|6:15 - 7:15 am |
Jude Carter/ Rob
|8:30 - 9:30 am
Hatha Yoga (gen/ beginner)
Jude Carter/ Rob
|9:15 - 10:015 AM||Gentle Hatha Yoga (beg/ gen)|
|Hatha Yoga (general)|
| 6:00 - 7:00 PM||Vinyasa Yoga (beg/ Gen)|
|Hatha Yoga (general)|
|Yin Yoga and Meditation (gen/ beg)|
|Vinyasa Yoga (gen/ experienced)|
Terms and Conditions of Sale & Entry
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE & ENTRY
General Terms & Conditions:
1. All bookings and ticket purchases are non–transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you.
2. There is no refund or exchange on any ticket or service fee under $50 or if you cancel within four weekes of the event. Otherwise you may be entitled to a 50% refund at our sole discretion.
3. Although we will endeavour to adhere to the contents of the visit, you accept that we have the right to alter elements of the events, including any advertised personal appearances, at our sole discretion.
4. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the event organiser and the various venues terms of admission.
5. Any audio or visual recordings of the events are prohibited. Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes, not public display.
6. You consent to be included in film and sound recordings of the events and for these recordings to be used by us for any purpose including in its promotional and/or marketing materials.
7. Entry may be refused by the event organiser if we are unable to confirm your identity and payment status.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
9. You acknowledge that neither we nor the venues will be responsible for any loss or damage to any property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the events by you or your invitees.
10. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the events by you or your invitees.
11. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason. If the event is cancelled, you agree that the ticket price for any event held during the visit are not fully refundable and that we may in our discretion retain a percentage of up to but no more than twenty percent (20%) of the ticket price to pay for cancellation fees, costs and expenses that are incurred by us in connection with the event and which are not covered by our insurance. We will refund to you that portion of the ticket price remaining after all cancellation fees, costs and expenses have been fully paid by us but this amount will not be less than eighty percent (80%) of the original ticket price.
12. You must ensure that at all times you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the events. We may refuse entry to you or evict you or any of your invitees if you or they are behaving in a manner that we in our discretion regard as disorderly or inappropriate. Patrons displaying antisocial or unlawful behaviour will be dealt with by police immediately.
The events are open to all ages but children under the age of 16 years attending require adult supervision at all times.
13. Pursuant to your booking, we may need to collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket allocations.
15. Credit card details collected during the payment process are not retained in our systems.
16. Our venue is a smoke free zone and smoking is not permitted at any time within the confines of the venues.
17. We care for the environment. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the venues.